- The culmination of formal Jewish learning
and a new beginning.
- A time of sharing life events with my
- A gathering held with a group of people
from the congregation to celebrate our Jewish studies.
- A class that provides post Bar/Bat Mitzvah
students with a collaborative learning experience regarding
at Temple Israel means:
- Celebrating Jewish life in the Temple
- Celebrating with those who you know and
can enjoy the service in a comforting surrounding.
- A new start, a celebration of community.
- Strengthening one's connection
with Judaism and its customs and practices.
Confirmation service teaches a community that:
- Jewish learning is a lifelong endeavor.
- Judaism should be a way of life, not
something limited to a couple of days a year.
- We are heading off to college with a
strong background in our religion, having been introduced
to both the language and the culture in the past twelve
years as involved members of Temple Israel.
- Everyone is exactly where they are supposed